Thursday 1 March 2012

Paris Fashion Week

 Balmain
 Nina Ricci
 Balmain
 Carven
 Balmain
 Carven
 Nina Ricci
 Balmain
 Balmain
Carven



So its that time of the year again and Paris Fashion Week is upon us. So far I'm in LOVE with Balmain, Carven, and Nina Ricci. Balmain just blew my mind with structured pieces that I want in my closet. The eye for detail was impeccable and the colour was stunning. This season Carven surprised me with the historical prints. What I loved the most was that the pieces were simple with amazing shapes and with the prints made the collection a wow factor for me. The flowy pieces for Nina Ricci are just so me. They are so romantic and with the colours  were a bit gothic and reminded me of late 19th and early 20th centuries.

I wish I was in Paris right now for the Fashion Week. Maybe next year. At least I have the Vancouver Fashion Week to look forward to which is happening really soon.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing i'm now following your blog, love it, would you mind take a look at mine ?
    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    (:

    ReplyDelete