Saturday 10 March 2012

Orange is in the Air








I am getting really exited because Vancouver Fashion Week is almost here and they Finally posted the schedule. 
Im trying to figure out what to wear and having a hard time deciding on the perfect outfit. 
As you can see that do to the weather I am forced to take pictures inside and am hopping that this gloomy, rainy Vancouver weather would soon pass and I will have a chance to get some outdoor pictures with proper lighting. 
Do to the weather my spirits are a bit low  so I wanted to raise them with a pop of color.

The minute I saw this skirt I knew I had to have it. The color is amazing and I love the "bell " shape. 

Hope you like it as much as I do.


2 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning! love everything about this look. the lace top & bright neon work so well together

    xo

    www.hearceespeak.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit dear :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete