Tuesday 13 March 2012

Mother's Skirt



Yesterday the weather was just insane. The wind was so strong that it opened the entrance door, at my work, open all day long. You can imagine that it was just impossible to take any pictures outdoors.
When I opened my drapes this morning it was as if that crazy weather never happened. I guess thats Vancouver for you. You just never know what you are going to get.

Now the outfit. This is the sort of cloths I have to wear to work since I work in a business environment. I have to say that I am really lucky with my boss. He lets us wear business as well as more fashionable outfits since we work next to Holt Renfrew.

This skirt I got made in Ukraine two years ago. I was going through my grandmother's wardrobe and found this amazing material. She told me that my mother had a skirt made out of it when she was my age and i fell in love with the design of it. You can't see it in the pictures but the slit in the back has three black buttons on it which I have never seen on a skirt. I hope you can see why I had to have one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment