Thursday 5 April 2012

Rainbooties









Well as you can see it was raining again in Vancouver two days ago. Im already getting so sick and tired of all this gloomy weather. Today though was nice and bright but how long is that going to last? Its so warm all over the country and only Vancouver is so cold.


I decided to go for a more masculine look this time. Normally my outfits are more feminine so I wanted to try mixing it up a bit. Its always fun exploring different aspects of fashion. On days like these rain boots are the best choice. I have been looking for a nice pair of rain boots for a long time and when I saw these ones I knew they were the ones. I also go this jacket 3 days ago and I thought that it would go perfect with this outfit and in my opinion it turned out great. Hope you have a great weekend.


Rain Boots- Coach
Jeans- H&M
Jacket- Joe
Shirt- Aritzia

No comments:

Post a Comment