Monday 9 April 2012

Car Show




















First I want to wish everyone a  belated Easter. This year it was one of the busiest that I have ever had.
On Friday me and my sister went to the Vancouver car show. I was a bit disappointing by it. It was divided into two floors. All the nice sports cars were on only one floor and unfortunately there weren't that many that caught my eye. All the remainder of cars were just regular retail cars.
That day I wanted to wear my Zara print pants that I absolutely love . Knowing the unpredictable Vancouver weather I decided to wear this green jacket that I found in a small shop in Barcelona during my summer Europe trip. Because of the bold print of the pants I wanted the remainder of the outfit to be just one colour, so I decide on this black Marc by Marc Jacobs top and a pair of black heals from Italy.
Have an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment